Throwback Thursday & A Thank You

Well since it's Throwback Thursday, I thought I'd participate for once. Here's a collection of photos of me and this guy over the last seven or so years! Some of these Photobooth selfies are too good haha.


I also wanted to take a minute and use this as an opportunity to say a huge thank you to Daniel for his support, encouragement, motivation, positivity, constructive criticism, help and reassurance over the years. There's so many things that you have been there for me for and  gotten me through. I don't think I tell you enough! :)







































:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

ABOUT ME

Julieann Elizabeth. 20-something who likes fashion, photography and makeup. Fuelled by skinny vanilla lattés and driven by wanderlust. I'm just a girl trying to find her place in this world. We should be friends.