New Project [ DEBUTED ]

Hi guys! So I've finally got my new project up and running, and I thought I'd update you all here. I've started a website and I am loving it! It's taken a lot longer than I had expected it would to get it customized and up + running ( 6 days of hard work ). I'm totally ready to just get posting new content. 

Feel free to check it out:



Here you will get to know the real me, and I feel much more genuine now that I have a space that feels like it's mine ( it sounds like I've purchased a house, I haven't... unfortunately ).

I have a twitter and instagram too
@theintimatebrun  on twitter ( when's twitter going to allow more than 15 characters for a name? )
@theintimatebrunette  on instagram ( insta knows what's up with its long name availability )

hope to see you over there!  - julieann x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

ABOUT ME

Julieann Elizabeth. 20-something who likes fashion, photography and makeup. Fuelled by skinny vanilla lattés and driven by wanderlust. I'm just a girl trying to find her place in this world. We should be friends.